Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome!

Hello there & welcome to my attempt at a 365 project. It will be a little bare bones at first, but I have big ideas for this project & I am really hoping I be able to see it through to what I have envisioned.
As I'm sure you've noticed the project is entitled "Past, Present, & Future". What that means is I plan to post a photo a day that falls under one of those 3 categories. The majority of them will be pictures I take that day that will represent one of the 3 but if I don't have a picture for that day - I'll substitute. The substitutes may be a scanned photo of me as a kid (that should be fun), a photo of a weekend outing, or a photo of something I plan to have/do in the future. I will also try exceptionally hard not to bore you to death with picture after picture of my kids. That's what the other blog is for! :D
More specific "rules" for myself will be added later as this was kind of a last minute decision to try one of these 365 projects.

So sit back & enjoy and lets all hope I can be successful at this thing! :D

Thanks again for following!

2 comments:

-em said...

Have fun and good luck :)

I hope to be celebrating with you in 363 days!

Lisa & Sis said...

Nice idea Dena!