Friday, March 12, 2010

12

Yesterday the world lost an amazing lady - my mom's best friend Mary Jo. Mary Jo wasn't just my mom's "BFF", she was family. She was one of those gals that just KNEW exactly when you needed a card in the mail, or a letter, or a phone call, or just a little gift for no reason, or maybe there was a reason. She was there for my mom (and me too) when no one else was, and I will always be forever grateful to her for that!
One of Mary Jo's favorite things in the world (if not her MOST favorite) were the Budweiser Clydesdales. Every time I see these big guys (and girls), I think of her. I'm pretty sure she's the reason why I love them so darn much too! So this post is for Mary Jo. I love you & will miss you so, so much!

1 comments:

Courtney Waters said...

I am sorry for your loss, Dena. I got to see the clydesdales when I was younger and they were amazing...I love these horses too. They are magnificent.